Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

Every Woman Should Know These Simple And Surprising Beauty Hacks!

Advertisement


Beauty hacks or makeup hacks aren’t just the tips you can see on the packaging of the cosmetic products you often use. In fact, these tricks are more than simple tips – they can improve your looks without harming your skin. Knowing some beauty tricks is an absolute must for women as they will help you save money in your quest to look better.


Below you can see 15 simple beauty hacks that will help you eliminate dark undereye bags, make your hair clean and smooth and eliminate problems such as cellulite saggy breasts.

CLEAN HAIR

Everyone wants to keep their hair clean and smooth, but it’s not so easy to achieve. If you want your hair to look great, all you need to do is add a bit of sea salt in your shampoo. This will make it less oily and help you keep your hair clean for longer.

THICK EYELASHES

Your eyelashes are too thick? Don’t worry – there’s a simple trick that can help. Mix fresh Aloe Vera gel, castor oil and a vitamin E capsule in a bowl, then apply a bit of the mixture on your eyelashes before going to bed. Repeat the process in the morning and your eyelashes will look much better than before.

DARK UNDEREYE CIRCLES

Mix a bit of coconut oil with coffee grounds and apply the mask on your undereye circles every day for a week to make them disappear. We also suggest getting 7-8 hours of sleep overnight, as lack of sleep is the most common cause of circles under the eyes.

CELLULITE

Cellulite is an unpleasant cosmetic problem which millions of people are suffering from. It’s pretty hard to get rid of, but we have your back – mix a bit of clay, water and ground ginger, then rub the mixture on the affected area to get rid of cellulite.

STRONGER NAILS

If your nails are brittle and nothing seems to help, soak them in a mixture of honey, coconut and lavender oil. It will strengthen your nails and improve their appearance quickly.

Source: LifeAtFit
Advertisement


1 comment:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on

    Email:Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +234-81352-38391

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

    ReplyDelete